Family Style Winter Warmer
The weather outside was frightful, but the atmosphere inside the village hall was warm and comforting. Hurrying in out of the wind and rain, guests were greeted with a warm glass of mulled cider.
The wedding breakfast was made up of hearty warming winter dishes, and was designed to be mostly gluten & dairy free.
- Green pea & mint soup served with local artisan breads & butter
- Classic beef bourguignon
- Butternut squash, butter bean & spinach tagine (V)
- Root vegetable mash
- Braised red cabbage with bramley apple & sultanas
- Lemony chick pea, sweet pepper, feta & herb salad (pictured)
- Spinach, orange and toasted almond salad with a citrus vinaigrette
- Citrus and almond cake with Greek yogurt & honey
- Flourless chocolate cake with raspberry coulis
- Pavlova with passionfruit cream